The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Never Again

I'm so exhausted. Worked my butt off at work, came home & worked out, then I spent a good 2 hours outdoors, cleaning up the yard and stuff. When I say I want a farm some day, with lots of land...I want a farm with lots of land and a groundskeeper.

This week is going to be very crazy. Posts will be kind of hit or miss. I really need to get myself a laptop. I'll be out of town (ideally...depends on Mom) from Thursday at 15:00 until about 20:00 on Sunday.

ST sent me an email regarding my post about Saturday night and stuff. If a stranger were to read the email, they might think he was being a jerkball, but it was really a nice email, cleared the air some more. We are really making progress on this friend issue. With time, it will all be easier.

I wish I could understand why just about everyone thinks I'm crazy for trying to be friends with ST. ST did point out something interesting in his email. I'm seeing his flaws now, its progress in me getting over him!

During Church on Sunday morning Pastor said "If God wanted us in China, he would plant us there." Light bulb! If God wanted T & ST together, God would have left us together. I had a lot of confusion, almost anger, at God regarding this situation and its all coming together finally!

I'm working out like a mad woman lately. I have NO shorts if I don't drop about 5-10 lbs! Of course, I need to drop WAY more then that...but that's another story.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home