The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Magic

Wow. Its after 22:00 and I'm getting to sit down and relax finally. Yay! Of course, I did quit doing laundry without finishing it all, but I'm DONE for today. Done with EVERYTHING! My brain is on overload. Its been that way since about 08:15.

Monday afternoon I got an email from ST, basically a rebuttal regarding my post of Saturday nights happenings. Of course, I had to rebutal the rebutal. Surprisingly, I didn't take anything he said that rough at all, he pointed out some things that I didn't see. It was like a constructive criticism. ST has been taking big steps to make this friendship work, and I'm at the point, where I can too.

I really dislike that I'm such a judgemental person! I know, I shouldn't judge...but I do. I really think its human nature to judge, sinful, but human nature.

Mom isn't doing well. Doesn't look like she'll be able to go up north with Jo & I this weekend.

I learned tonight that this one guy (about my age) at Church is a PK. (PK=pastor's kid) He obviously isn't our PK since there is only about 15 years difference between them. I don't understand why this guy doesn't go to his Dad's church at all. Its just weird. Our new group is really becoming cool. Its so neat to actually get to know these people some. Its a tad outside of my box, but I'm enjoying it!

I wanted to leave for up north tomorrow after work...but NO! Its just not in the cards. Oh well.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home