The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Somebody's Someone

Snack time must come to an end...when I start flinging salsa all over my desk, chair, and myself.

SML is on vacation with his 2 best male friends. One of which, I really just don't get along with...to put it nicely. He called me and I missed his call. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! His voicemail seemed like he was sneaking to call me or something. Hopefully he's having a good time at Geekfest USA. They went to a Star Wars (or Trek...I get them confused) convention.

Got the geek on the phone right now...its a Star Wars convention. I know plenty of people like Star Wars (and Star Trek) but I just can't get into them. Have NEVER seen any of them, the whole concept(s) just don't fit my style. Now, if it was a reality TV convention, I'd be there!

Annoyed! My Dad just told me he is going to be late getting home from work tomorrow and we can't leave until he gets home from work! ERRRRRRRR! WTF was the point in me taking the day off work? Oh well. I'll sleep, relax, getting this problem solved, and all that jazz, I guess.

I've still got more in my little head to blog...but I just don't feel like it right now. Since, I'll be up most of the night...more later.

Peace, love, and family fueds to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home