The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pledging My Love

Quite often, I run around with this "I'm perfect, the world revolves around me" attitude. I know I'm NOT perfect, I know the world does NOT revolve around me, as much as I would like it to. I hate when I see flaws within myself. Its much easier to point out others' flaws and how they should correct them, then to deal with my own.

I was reminded this week, just how judgemental I can be. Flaw!

Now today, I realized (not for the first time) just how jealous of a person I am. I often get jealous over every little thing. I get jealous over physical and emotional stuff. Not cool! Another flaw.

Isn't the first step to fixing a problem, admitting a problem exists?

I have more to blog about...but I need a nap. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home