The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Fried Ham

AHHHHHHHHH!

So, I decided to do my laundry tonight. Load #5 is almost done, and then I'm caught up and going to bed!

I was just going through the activities I have going on in the coming week and the next few months worth of weekends! Let me just say AHHHHHHHHHH! I know I do better mentally when I'm busy...but just AHHHHH! SML was getting snotty with me earlier about being busy...but that's life!

I think part of the reason SML was getting snotty (and he'lll NEVER admit this) is because he doesn't understand/like that most of my activities are Church related. Oh well. Its his loss and I'll continue to pray for him.

Jo & I have a new running joke. "Jo/Tara...how will we ever find good Christian husbands if we don't surround ourselves with good Christians?"

Lots of great stuff is happening within our Church right now. It appears that within the next 3 months we actually could be Church Building-less! That's such an AWESOME thing! There has been talk for YEARS now about building a new Church. We have the new property, but have to sell the current Church in order to afford the new Church. Well, it appears VERY likely that we will be getting an official bid on our Church tomorrow! YAY! So, we'll have to rent a school or something to hold Church for a while...until the new bigger/better Church is done! Its SO cool! As Elaine said today..."I'm SO geeked."

The title of this post "Fried Ham" is a great song! The song should really be screamed, not really sung. The words go...

Fried ham, fried ham...
Cheese & balonga
And after the macaroni...
Well have some more fried ham.
Fried ham, fried ham!

Church camp, anyone that's ever been to Church camp in their lives, I need not say any more!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home