The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Salt Peanuts

So, I had 2 options of things to do this evening. I ended up doing NEITHER! Migraines think they are my friends but they really aren't! My head started REALLY hurting about 14:00 today...and has done nothing but get worse! I did all the normal things I do to cure a migraine and it just got WORSE!

Thankfully in about the past hour now...I took another high quality migraine pill and ate. So far...its still down and the migraine hopefully is on its way out the door FOR GOOD!

I wasn't feeling good at work this afternoon and one of the people that gets on my nerves the most (for lack of work ethic and just stupidity!) had to get snotty with me. Dude...seriously kid. Go screw yourself! I'm sick of people in that place doing nothing all the time, while I bust my ass. It amazes me, how my work ethic has improved! Comparing from Summer of 2002 until now...its just such a huge change! Heck, I called in almost every Friday that summer...now, I cry usually when I have to miss work!

SML & I talked some today. He says, his issues aren't with most of my activites being Church activities, he's just pissy because he misses me and isn't getting to spend that much time hanging out with me...cause I'm so cool. Okay, so he didn't say that last part.

Dad's really sick. Don't know what's going on for sure yet. Wonder if he's going to work tomorrow. I don't want to stay home if he is home (again). Then again...I just want to feel GREAT and be able to go to work. This is the first week of the month, tomorrow is Tuesday. Doctor day. I love getting my blood taken or so I pretend. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!

Peace, love, and anti-vomit pills to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home