The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stand By Me

Life sucks sometimes, death sucks even more.

During American Idol, we got a phone call. When the caller ID popped up on the TV screen, I think we all knew what it was. My cousin Bill passed away. Bill was in his mid-80's. He's my Gma's 1st cousin, but we are pretty close to his family. Bill was the last old country relative my Gma had left, so I know she's just heartbroken. Bill lived a good full life, but doesn't mean I'm not sad. I hate doing the family reunion gig via funeral homes. RIP Cousin Bill!

I have more to blog about...but I don't feel like it, my mind is consumed with the above news.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home