The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Blur

Bloggy bloggy blog. Hi bloggy bloggy blog. I'm so bored and tired. I'm on the phone with SML right now, so I can't really blog...cause we all know I can't do 2 things at once.

Off the phone, so I can type now...I'm in such a yucky mood that I want to hide from myself. Brain is just overloaded with a bunch of NOTHING!

I won't be going to Bill's funeral tomorrow. I'm not happy about it, but I have to Mom-sit. I don't want to Mom-sit at all. I'm not in a mentally healthy place that I need to be in, in order to Mom-sit. Add in that Saturday is the ONLY day I get to slepe in...and I have to be up at 08:20. I know, I'll live to talk about it.

The wedding shower tonight wasn't as bad as it could have been. One of the girls that is part of David's Friends...decided that ERob or Jo will be the next shower the church will be throwing...I think she meant ERob & Jo. The one that made the comment is part of the "I'm going to be single forever" club with me!

More on Pat's prayer...(Pat is ERob's mom) Pat's prayer has 3 parts.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home