The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Heat Wave

Yesterday, in the grand scheme of Mom, was a decent day. By far, the best she's behaved when I've had to Mom-sit! She took a GOOD quality nap, so in the evening she was doing well. She's doing good today. She went to Church and has been supervising Dad & I bust butt in the yard.

This has been a nice weekend of relaxing and doing a whole lot of nothing! There is no evening Church tonight and I'm not happy about it. Jo & I were going to go to another Church not that far away (not far out here is about 20-30 minutes) but Jo would rather watch basketball. I'm REALLY NOT HAPPY about that!

I really hate Hallmark Holidays! Mothers Day included. Some say, I'll change my mind when (at this point...never!) I have kids. I tell/show my Mom I love & appriciate her daily, I don't think she needs a special day. Thankfully, my Dad agrees (regarding Father's Day) and I get off easy for Father's Day!

Red was at Church today. He's such a cutie. The way we were sitting in Church today, I couldn't see him AT ALL! He was in the same row as me, across the aisle...but Jo, then his parents were in the way. I did talk to him for a brief second, and he didn't annoy me but it was only 30 seconds. After Church, while walking out...he was holding his 10 month old nephew. Awww. Now, if Red wouldn't open his mouth ALL THE TIME, he'd be SO much cuter. Red's home for the summer (but I believe he's working at the Church campgrounds some this summer)...so there will be tons of posts about me drooling over the cute kid with red hair that annoys the piss out of me! Let me clarify...my issue with Red, is...well...he acts like a KNOW IT ALL! I'll leave it at that for now.

Pat's prayer...involves me asking God for 3 things. One of those things God has provided me recently. One of those things, I have, but I know its not the right one yet. One of those things, I don't have at all.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home