The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mrs Robinson

My alarm went off at 06:01 but I reset it for 07:01...or so I thought. I woke up and my clock said 07:53...but it was really 06:53, thank God for my lovely internal clock!

I had the craziest dream. ST & Ann were done, why I don't know. ST invited me & my friends to meet up with him & his friends at this party. We show up and his friends are 2 girls I work with (that I don't associate with at all). He is ALL over this chick, he invites us all back to his place to hang out, I tell him no and he gets pissed. We go out to eat before parting way and he continues to beg and plead with me and I stick my ground. Then he gets all nasty about me "slutting" around and its okay for him to do it...but not me. The chick he was all over, that I work with, just entertains me. Seriously...its one thing to waste to much of my awake time thinking about him...now I'm having super unrealistic dreams about him!

Off to work I go...

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home