The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Some Gave All

I'm *SO* excited about playing softball!!! I didn't think I was, but the more I think about it...the more excited I get! I found my glove. It was actually only about a foot away from where I thought it was. I'm organized, why don't people believe me? I went to Dunham's tonight and dropped $47 on new cleats and batting gloves. I probably could have found my OLD (think back in high school) batting gloves, but new ones are cool. My cleats and batting gloves match. ;-) Yep...black nikes w/ white swooshes.

I want to break the new cleats in a little bit before the 1st game. So, I put them on and decide I'm going to jog around the yard 8 times (2 miles)...well YEAH. I did 2 laps of the yard and wasn't no where near as winded as I thought my fat out of shape self would be but my right foot was killing me. Came in and took off the new cleats and I have a gross bleeding blister on my heal. Not cute. Guess I'll put some bandaids on before I play around in the cleats Saturday!

I want to attempt the batting cages on Sunday afternoon...wonder if this hickville town even has anything. I doubt it. Jo & I mentioned splitting the cost of a new bat, because my bat is old and seen its better day...YEAH RIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT! Bats surely have JUMPED in price since I last bought one...oh wait, I never have...my Dad bought them when I was younger. $90 for a VERY cheap bat. I think my old bat is pretty cool.

Work has definitly gotten easier as the week has went out...at least for me. I'm VERY glad tomorrow is Friday! I just have to figure out who/when to teach these new reports so I can get a day off sometime! The afternoon supervisior actually approached me today, asking me how I wanted his people to do things (MIRACLE, he's pretty useless!) and for now, I told him I'll do it all myself. I've got to get the kinks worked out before I teach anyone else. I showed Blondie breifly the 1st day, but its changed so much since then!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home