The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

About You

David's Friends was very cool tonight. Its always cool, but SUPER cool tonight. Another new record, were up to 10 people! Go us! In 2 weeks we are having a BBQ at Pastor's house. Today, Jo & I took a friend with us. So I'm drooling over Red. Jo's drooling over ERob, and then friend is like..."Dude, the guy with the piercings, he's HOT." LMAO! There are only 3 guys there (well, 4 but the Pastor is married and doesn't really count) and we all had 1 to drool over. Seriously...Red needs to keep his mouth shut!

ST & I are having a nice converstation online right now. Part of me wishes he was a jerkball, that our relationship wasn't so great. If that was the case, this getting over him gig would be easier. Since I had it so good with him, I feel bad for every male I ever date, because I won't tolerate ANYTHING! Princess T syndrome! During this converstation ST has said a few times about him being "the best"...while, I do think very high of him...I also KNOW...there is someone BETTER out there FOR ME! Oh wait...I'm going to be single forever! ST is making me snort, he has me laughing so much.

I'm playing softball this summer! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited and a little nervous. I only know 1 girl on the team (2 if Jo plays) and I haven't actively played in YEARS...many YEARS. Guess I should look for my mitt soon. Our 1st game is MONDAY. As in, about 5 days. Dad's softball starts on Tuesday. I won't be able to go to that many of his games cause of my drama club gig. Another reason my softball rules...the girl I know...she's Red's oldest sister. Another reason Dad's softball rules...Red is on the team (but he sucks!).

SML is annoyed with me or something...not mad, he claims. We had plans for tomorrow and I had to cancel. My schedule is busy lately and he feels like I'm ditching him. I feel like he doesn't understand I'm BUSY! The 60+ miles we live apart makes things a tad difficult to randomly hang out. He's my friend, he'll get over it and understand.

More about Red. My Dad, Mom, and Jo are all annoyed or something that I think he's cute...so now, I'm going to think he's cuter and talk about him more. Brat...yep.

Peace, love, and goofiness to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home