The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Who Am I

I'm about to fall asleep. I've got to blog a wee bit though...cause my brain and heart say I should.

I had a nice enjoyable night out with Jo. Maceroni Grill and a Christian concert. Very cool!

Tomorrow is not going to be as crazy as I thought. My baby cousin is sick so her 1st birthday party had to be moved to next week. So, I've got JM & TOY's baseball (leaving here at 10:30) then bowling at 18:30, then the bar with Shell. YAY! Of course, everything is spread out all over the state basically. Oh well. I'm used to it. (Heck, I've already driven 660+ miles since Monday morning)

As I said, my baby cousin's 1st birthday party had to get moved to next weekend. I already had plans with SML to hang out, so I had to change them again. I'm still going to hang out with him that day, just not until later. BOY OH BOY! He's NOT happy with me! He's my friend and he'll get over it, I hope.

I'm tired, more later. What doesn't kill me, makes ME stronger!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home