The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One Of These Days

I have a game at 19:45. Dad's game is at 19:30. We aren't even at the same park. I'm SO nervous. I haven't played (for real) in a VERY long time and I'm terribly out of shape. More then that though, my real issue is my Daddy. I played organized softball from age 5 until age 16. My Daddy NEVER missed a game, NEVER! I could probably count on 1 hand how many practices he missed! I'll get over it. To top it off, my Mom isn't going because she's mad at Jo. Jo isn't going because she's being STUPID! Jo is supposed to be playing, but she's not. So, this is outside of the box and no one is going, I know 1 girl on the team (at least, she's the one in charge...I think), all these outside of the box things make me stronger...so I'm told.

Work was okay today, but tomorrow is going to SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spend 95% of my day doing these 2 reports now. Its only Day 7 of these great things. Well, Grace had an emergency of sorts, so I had to take her training class this afternoon. So, from 12:00-16:15 I didn't touch my reports.

Jo...SERIOUSLY STOP PUNCHING WALLS AND SLAMMING DOORS!

Work was pretty high stress because there was a bomb scare at a building close to us.

JO...SERIOUSLY STOP NOW!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home