The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama

My head hurts. Its been bugging me all day, nothing I can't live with, but it surely doesn't feel good.

I'm avoiding my Dad like the plague right now. I have TONS of housework and laundry to do, which was to be done by tonight...of course, its not. He better go to bed soon.

David's friends was okay tonight. 3 of the 4 (5 if the pastor counts) boys were on my last nerve! We finished our lesson really quick so there was lots of talking and goofing around, when I have a headache, just isn't fun. Next week is our BBQ at Pastor's house. Then the following week, we are starting a new learning series. I'm just blah about the group right now. One of the guys (Jeremy) that is away at college (who would be part of the group, but he didn't come home for the summer) just found out he has cancer. It doesn't look good. His Dad is part of my drama club, and in general, on of the few that I know well and am opening up to. This sucks.

I'm just kind of blah in general. I went and dropped $48.96 at Meijer tonight. That always makes me feel better! Drugs, soda, brownie mix, eggs, and a new super cool bag for my softball gear. I wasn't liking juggling a bat, ball, glove, batting gloves, shoes, keys, clothes, tape, etc. I'm a geek...a softball geek. I'm lovin it.

My family is beckering. SHUT UP. I'm really NOT in the mood.

Carrie & Bo are the American Idol finalist! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care who wins, in the grand scheme of things.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home