The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Holy War

Wahoooo!!!

and

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes...both at the same time!

We won!!!!!!!! Dad won!! That's the wahoo! Now...the ahhhhh! MY KNEE IS KILLING ME!

I was playing 2nd base (yay! I got to play my favorite position!). 1 out, Runner on 1st base. Grounder hit to the shortstop VERY close to 2nd base. I was already covering 2nd. She could have ran it herself with 2 steps, but she tried to toss it to me, and it was a terrible throw, so I stretched all funny to get it, and then the runner kind of toppled me to the ground, digging my twisted knee into the ground. I got dirty! Hehehe. The boys will think I'm cool cause I got dirty. Now, I'm sitting here with the cool air cast ice pack on my knee and just popped some drugs. Not the GOOD ones yet.

If you ask me my batting average is .666 but some people would say its .750 (I don't figure walks in at all, some count them as a hit) Jo is betting .000 (my way) or .333, she struke out 2 games in a ROW! HAHAHA! I better stop laughing and teasing her about it, I'm sure my day will come. Dad is batting .888 but I don't know how many walks he has figured in there.

Our team was SO much better tonight. For starters, we only had 12 players. We had people in much more approitate positions and we had a real line up not good batter bad batter. People waiting for strikes helped a ton too!

After our game, Jo & I got to go over to Dad's game. See, God works everything out T...his way, his time. I love those boys. It was good to see them, three of them, I haven't seen since last softball season. Red was VERY cute tonight, not annoying AT ALL! How he plays softball in jeans, I just don't know. Erob is finally coming out of his shell totally, getting a personality and being talkative, which is all cool...but his little stuck on himself act is annoying. Jo & I were talking on the way home that this other guy likes her, he was at our game for the beginning of it (conventient, his neighbor is on our team), was giving Jo a real hard time, etc. We get home and were talking about him bugging Jo, and Dad says "He likes you, DUH."

Jo & I are staying single FOREVER.

Have I mentioned how EXCITED I am to be playing softball again? I'm loving it! I'll only have to miss 1 game for drama club! YAY!!!

My knee hurts.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home