The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Take Me Home Country Road

Nothing remotely exciting going on here. I'm sick. I'm praying its just a sinus infection that will go away in a few days, but my throat is back to burning terribly and I have had close (not that close sicko's!) contact with 5 people that have/had strep recently. I tried my best to make it thru the work week, but I jetted at 11:45 today. 2 days with 4 hours of broken sleep makes for one really sick T! I got home and napped from about 13:45-17:30, almost straight thru! Yay!

Mom isn't doing well, she can barely walk, very unsteady, has little clue whats going on. Dad pointed something out to Jo, which really might help Jo & I out. When Mom's in Kaleb Mode, we shouldn't try to understand what she's talking about! We spend hours chasing her in circles, asking her to repeat her, when what she is saying makes NO sense (example: She was changing the trash bags, then starts screaming "Who ran away with the spoon?" while tossing trash all over.) Another fun day in the W house!

I have a graduation party to go to tomorrow, but at this rate, I don't think I'll be going. So, my plans for the weekend involve lots so sleep and doing 100% of NOTHING!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home