The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Somebody's Someone

DRAMA! My house is full of drama!

I finally laid down at about 02:00, tossing and turning. God only knows what time I finally passed out at.

At about 04:50 I vaguely hear something going on downstairs. I have left all Mom duty up to Dad during the night time, because I need as much rest as I can get right now. I roll over and go back to happy sleep.

Less then 10 minutes later I hear LOTS of commotion coming from downstairs. Oh the joys of living directly above my parents, plus right next to the stairs. Boy oh boy...Jo luck out with her room (but that's really another story!). I hear a VERY frantic "Girls, HURRY, I need HELP. Help NOW. GIRLS." As I fly out of my bedroom, I yell for Jo, cause I don't know if she heard Dad or not, and its easier to yell while I'm still upstairs. Dad starts barking orders at us, when we have NO clue what is going on yet. Dad is literally running around in circles.

(Sidenote: For your reading pleasures, I figured you would be happy to know, I'm not hacking up huge chuncks of dark green phlegm.)

Mom fell again or something, is out of it, in the bathroom. Baby (the MEAN cat) is having kittens. Kita (the one that had kittens a few weeks ago) is trying to help Baby. Baby doesn't want to deal with her kittens, she would rather hide with Kita's kittens. The VERY new kittens are sitting at the top of the stairs, the dog is licking them. Kita and Baby start fighting. Took about 2 minutes for me to gather my thoughts, info, and snap into action. Within 15 minutes, we had things under control (as "under control" as possible).

Now, I'm back to chilling on the computer, hacking, snotting, and sneezing like crazy.

Peace, love, and neutering to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home