The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Let's Stay Together

I was trying to waste time playing a game, but my game wouldn't load. ERRRRRRR. I really should just be in bed, but an overload brain doesn't work well for sleeping. I'm feeling okay still. Mom still isn't doing well at all. I'm still forcing myself to surface level operate. Anything more then that right now, and I don't what I would do. I have myself so distanced from most of the world.

Day 1 of 4, where I am going to work 10 hours. HA. 6.25 hours. I'm going to be POOR for the next few weeks! Tomorrow is Jess' birthday. Work should be cool...eating all day, socializing and doing minimal work.

I have all 5 of the month old kittens named. Little black kitty, little orange kitty, little kitty, little kitty with white legs, and Roe. The 3 new baby kittens aren't getting that much attention, but the month old ones are so much more fun.

Drama club was okay tonight. My head and heart isn't in it right now. I've got to change that...but HOW? Tomorrow is David's Friends! YAY! I look so forward to David's Friends. I just hope and pray my attitude changes before then.

I know part of my attitude is about Mom not doing well, being exhausted, still not feeling good...but there is MORE and I don't really know WHAT the problem is. How can I fix what I don't know is broken?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home