The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The B-I-B-L-E

I'm going to shoot Jo. She has this little kids song stuck in my head...

The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God. The B-I-B-L-E.

David's Friends was okay tonight. There were only 8 people, which is double what we started with, but it seemed like *so* few tonight. We had a lesson about holiness & righteousness and did alot of talking about life. I often feel less smart biblically then everyone else there. 2 of the people have degrees from the Nazarene college, 1 goes there, 1 went there for a while. Red was there, cute like always. I am having so much funning bugging Jo about him. He's getting less annoying all the time, he just likes to talk a lot. I don't think I'll see him until next Wednesday. How sad! He was making eyes at me tonight. Maybe because I was the only one laughing at his (often stupid) jokes. I need my Red fix more often then that. (I better get over this fixation of him...how am I going to manage when he goes back to school in the fall? Hey its fun.)

Tomorrow is softball. The guys game starts 15 minutes before ours about 10 miles away. This schedule SUCKS.

SML is really on my case about only operating on the surface. Things will get better!

I am feeling a need to talk to ST, but lately, time just doesn't permit me to do that...at least, that's my excuse. He needs to go out of town, so I can talk to him online...its so much easier that way. I hate that he's still the person that knows and understands me the best.

I am going to bed by 23:00 tongiht. No more 03:00 nights this week.

Peace, love, and sleepless nights to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home