The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

We Walk

Its late Sunday night. Another weekend is gone...and where did it go?

My Mom (who is doing almost good!) asked me what I needed to make dinner this week, my answer was "More hours in the day." She did NOT like that answer.

Last night Jo, SML, and I went bowling. Jo won 2 games, I won 2 games. SML only bowled 1 game...and I beat him (but lost to Jo).

Today, after Church, Jo & I went to a grad party. (That's where my rant came from, about Red) It was alright...better then the one the weekend before. Then we went to a Highest Call concert. It was nice. I got to meet one of Jo's best friends (that lives way to far away!)

Another busy week...work, 3 days of softball, drama club, David's friends, Dany's grad party, Shell's birthday shin dig, etc. I also need to do laundry, clean the house, cook, and sleep maybe too.

I hate that my brain doesn't shut off sometimes!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home