The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Blogger won't let me log in right now, so I have to type this in my email and then C/P it later.

Dude...he's SO cute! The more I talk to him, the cuter he gets. Since I'm really starting to get to know him as a person, the more I like him. Its not just a me thinking he's cute thing...I like him. Eeeeek. I have a crush, I haven't had a crush like this in a LONG time. Hehehehe! I'm talking about Red, of course.

A few months ago, in the middle of my ST dumped me crisis, Shell said something about how in relationships, both people should like the others friends & family, and the friends & family should like them. In my attempting to heal from this ST situation, I realize HOW RIGHT Shell is! I'm already in with Red's family. ;-)

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home