The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Old Blue Chair

Went to drop stuff off at my Aunt's today, after work. Visited with her for about an hour, was nice to chit chat with her, while there was no one around. This is the Aunt that annoyed me yesterday. Her boys were sleeping, but I'll see them Saturday. I think she about fell over when I told her that ST was taken, that ST and I remain basically friendly, and that I've met Ann. Then when I told her Ann had a kid, she was (jokingly) like "ST doesn't really like her, he likes the kid." ST would have always rather played with my Aunt's children then deal with the adults in my family.

David's friends was good tonight even though Red wasn't there. :-( It was good in a churchy religious way, the message was good...that's what I'm getting at. We had a good discussion on the "bad" things we do...partying & the opposite sex were the 2 big topics.

This Red situation is taking WAY to much space in my brain right now. Somethings gotta give...SOON.

I've got a lot going on in my brain (see above, and other stuff, of course)...it shall all work itself out, so I pray.

If someone could add about 6-10 hours more to each day, I'd love em' forever! I'm getting ready for bed VERY soon. Sleep is MY friend!

Peace, love, and brain overload to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home