The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

That Ain't My Truck

To the entire world: If you get mad at me, that's cool...just TELL me you are mad, and heck, it might be wise to tell me WHY you are mad.

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N! (something which I'm realizing 99% of the male species SUCK at!)

I'm trying to add pictures to my yahoo account right now, from JM's birthday and its just NOT working. Another thing to annoy me right now.

I've been VERY crabby...easily annoyed all day...MORE THEN NORMAL.

ST called this afternoon, and invited me over to watch the Pistons game with them. For various different reasons, I had to decline. I'm glad he invited me. If I didn't have 10 different reasons, I might have went...but everything on top of each other, just wasn't going to work out.

I went to bed for the night at about 18:45, my stupid family woke me up at 19:45 to sweep/mop the floors. JOY. Like I said...I'm in a grand mood.

Oh yeah...JM's 10th birthday (party) was today. Many moons ago (say...10 years and a few days) when JM was born, we were in a mad rush from the hospital to softball. At the time, my Dad was playing with John & all his buddies. Obviously, John wasn't going since his first child was just born a few hours ago. We stop at Burger King to grab dinner and eat on the run. I've ate Burger King PLENTY of time, plenty of times from this 1 BK. Well, there was NASTY NASTY NASTY grissell-type stuff. I about DIED. That was the END of me eating red meat. For about 5 years, I ate NO red meat at all. If it wasn't chicken/turkey/fish, I wasn't touching it. Slowly, I started adding some more meat...I added pork and venison....then I (mainly due to CRAPPY iron levels) added STEAK...but I still avoided hamburgers/ground beef like the plague...until TODAY. So, 3653 days later, I did it. I ate a hamburger. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad...I'll live to talk about it. Now, ask me if I'll do that again, any time soon? NO! Its a health thing partly, (I do plenty of other bad things, let me cut out 1 bad thing)...plus, hamburger/ground beef is just IN MY HEAD.

Something to ponder...what is weird? what is normal?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home