The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sick And Tired

I'm home...ready to pass out from exhaustion. My ears and throat are really bothering me, it started as my right ear, but it has spread as the evening went on.

Red should be back in town by now (hopefully/FINALLY!) so I should be able to get my Red fix for a few days. :-) Yes, Jo, I am totally aware that he is 4.5 years younger then me. Yes, Jo, I am totally aware that he's a Lastname.

Dany's grad party was okay today.

Shell & Big A's birthday gig was okay.

I'm just in a funk. I need some time for T.

Tomorrow is JM's 10th birthday party.

I am sick of feeling like my best isn't good enough for any/everyone! I think I need to go back to the "do what is best for T" attitude and basically screw everyone else. We shall see...after I sleep some.

I need to remember/relize I will never find love again if I'm afraid to trust, love, be honest, and communicate. Ahhhhhhhh. Screw it...I'll just be single forever. Its easier. ;-) Oh wait...I'll see Red tomorrow.

I'm weird, I know.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home