The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wearing White

Its Sunday afternoon, and I don't get to take a nap! Something is wrong with this picture!

I love my Dad dearly, and he's VERY lucky I do! If I didn't love him dearly, I would probably kill him today.

Typically, before/during/after any Church events, we (Jo & I) chit chat, laugh with, cause trouble with, get in trouble with our groupies from David's Friends. Today was no different. After Church, Dad had to go talk to the Pastor and a few other people, so Jo & I were standing in the lobby and Red walked down from upstairs and kicked me in the butt. So, then we were chit chatting and took are silly selves outside. We were just being us, weird. Weird is a good thing. Then my Dad finally comes outside. He starts going on and on (to Red, but LOUD enough so the other 20 people outside could hear) about stuff. DAD...SHHHHHHHHHHH! Its a SECRET. Our Church gossips WAY to much. No one needs to know anything. There is nothing to know.

I don't know if I have ever explained "David's Friends". David's Friends is our "20 something) group at Church. We meet on Wednesday nights, and are between 18-29 years old, expect for our fearless leader, Pastor is 37. We have lots of fun together, at Church, and just in life. For the majority, as a group, we see each other a good 4 nights a week. David's Friends rule. I could pick up the phone and call any one of them any day, any time (like 04:00) and they would drop the world to be there for me. They are the kind of people that I would take a bullet for. (So, many people in the group, I would only take a bullet to the foot for, but you get my point) Its called David's Friends because one of the girls has a son, named David, and the 1st few weeks of the group, we were having more fun playing with David then doing anything else. David's Friends currently has: (I've got to make a list, I can't just count and remember)

  1. Pastor D (37)
  2. Me (25)
  3. Jo (19)
  4. Red (21)
  5. Red's oldest sister (27)
  6. Red's older sister, David's mother (23)
  7. Mell (24)
  8. Thick (27)
  9. ERob (19)
  10. Little Troy (18)
  11. Chelle (29)
  12. McSmile (24)
  13. Lizzy (18)
  14. And whatever random people show up

currently has 13 people in it. The 13 of us are there all the time, others come and go.

Another thing semi-related to my David's Friends. ERob got into a bad car accident last week. His car is totalled, he's very sore and very grateful to be alive. Maybe he'll stop doing 100mph all the time and stop riding everyone's butt!!!!

I'm avoiding doing work! ;-)

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home