The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Great Balls Of Fire

No one should even need to ask, who this is about...
He's missing 1 thing, height. (He's real close to my height) I can live with that. 2 other things remain to be seen. Add on that we see COMPLETELY eye to eye on religion and politics!

I don't have an ideal partner but in fantasy land my perfect partner would:

Be trustworthy
Funny
Fun
Quick-whitted
Smart
Educated
Family oriented
Christian
Caring

Willing to think outside the box
Like/understand sports
Athletic
Non-Smoker
Tall (say at least 6 feet)

Like my family & friends
Appreciate me for who/what I am

Romantic
Spontaneous
Adventurous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home