The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Home Sick

My ankle HURTS. I've iced it for 20 on/20 off for about 1.5 hours now. I think its time for some good ole' drugs. Softball sucked today. I sucked today. I wouldn't be whining about my ankle if I would have caught the ball with my glove, not bounced the ball off my ankle. We lost by 1. I love when my Dad goes. Our umpires SUCK. My Dad knows the RULES left, right, inside and out. The ump wants to argue with my Dad. Of course, Dad was right. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time that my Dad has proved this ump wrong this season, and a teammate proved him wrong once too. I struck out. Yep...like I said, I sucked today. BAD. The best part about me striking out...2 batters later, this little thing named Jo, who was already picking on me, struck out.

July 11-12 I have vacation days. July 11, Jo & I are going to a fair, to see a concert that is about 1.5 hours from home. We planned this awhile ago, vacation was approved, tickets were bought. We are really looking forward to it.

Dad scheduled Mom's surgery today. July 11. I'm guessing we will just have to make game time decisions, and if we waste tickets, we waste them. Mom is more important...but at the same time, sitting around a hospital doesn't do alot of good either. (By the time of the concert, she'll be out of surgery...so we'll be able to relax some) Also, the surgery date is subject to change. She has to go 10 days seizure free. Since that hasn't happened in a few months now...we shall see. I'd rather not get into the details about the surgery yet. I will as it gets closer, as I get more info.

Game 7 of the NBA Finals is on. Go Spurs Go! Yes, I like bugging Jo.

Mom is up north. YAY! I should be able to sleep from when I go to sleep until my alarm goes off. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brain says I have more to type about but my eyes are saying its time for bed.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home