The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Love Potion #9

I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG LONG LONG TIME!

Story #1) Its just after 20:30, I am standing at the kitchen sink rinsing off my dishes. Above our kitchen sink is a window, that allows you to see the majority of our back yard, including our pool. Dad is outside tinkering with the filter. We live on a farm basically. No one has fences, everyone has between 4-20 acres. I see this big black dog running across our yard, towards my dad's backside. Ringo (our "next door" neighbor, but they aren't that close) is a huge black lab. Ringo puts his nose right up my Dad's butt. My Dad jumps about 5 feet off the ground, totally scaring the shit out of him.

Story #2) About 23:00, I get a call from SML. I can tell by the sound of his voice, he's PISSED about something. Okay, SML works for a cell phone company, and his little shop is inside a larger electronics store. SML got locked in the store tonight. LMAO!!!!!!! He was still locked in the store when he called me. Apparently the local cops were sitting outside, because he had set off the alarms. Don't worry...he's out now, and sitting peacefully at his house. But still...he got LOCKED IN!

Its an Y chromosome thing.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home