The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Good Riddance

Ahhh. I'm just sitting at home, R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G, on a Saturday night. Its SO nice.

Mom is still up north. I haven't talked to her. Dad has, says she's doing very well. YAY! Tomorrow we have tons of household stuff to do, because the messes that Mom left us, haven't been totally cleaned yet. For example, she started trying to do laundry and there is towels, sweats, sheets, and dress clothes ALL in the washer together at the moment. I'm in for a FUN day of laundry tomorrow. I know some of my guy buddies think all that stuff can go together...it SHOULDN'T. ;-)

Mentally, I'm doing very well. Yay! In the past few days, I've really realized I'm in a good place mentally, regarding some issues in my life. Yet, I'm fearful...because I know ME, and I know I won't stay there forever.

Today was Roe's wedding shower. Shell, Cris, and I rode together. I had a good time, as far as showers go. I hadn't seen Roe is 14 months,and have barely talked to her in that time. I miss her so much. I really hope she's happy.

Have I ever mentioned before, that know it all's get on my nerves?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home