The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Why They Call It Falling.

I have my nephews for a few days. YAY! JM & TOY rule!!!!!!!! They are the sweetest, most adorable, best kids EVER! Not that I'm partial.

I had a killer migraine when we 1st got here, so I had to lay down with an ice pack on my head. JM brought in the ice pack (and I was ready to yell when he knocked on the door, cause I thought he was going to bug me about the playstation). He climbed into my bed, put my ice pack on my head, started rubbing my head, and asking what he could do to make me better. Then he noticed some empty spots in my picture frames. He's old enough/smart enough to know who was missing. JM tends to be to mature for his own good sometimes.

"Aunt T, where are the pictures of Uncle ST?"
"Put away. Do you want to see them?"
"No. I miss Uncle ST."
"I know, JM. I miss him sometimes too."

The converstation continued for about another 2 minutes, but my head was killing me and it wasn't a converstation I needed to be having right then. I did feel a need to make it clear to JM that ST and I are friends, that we still talk and care about each other. JM's parents went thru a blood bath of a divorce, and still don't get along well. I needed JM to understand that I don't have anything bad to say about ST. It wouldn't have stung so darn much if he wouldn't have continued to call him Uncle ST...but as far as the boys can remember ST has been around. JM was 3.5 and TOY was 1, when ST came around.

After I woke up from my nap, I was resting on the couch, with my head still killing me. TOY couldn't stop clinging to me. He kept hugging me, saying "Aunt T, I love you. Did you know that? Do you know how much I love you?" He's just so sweet. Makes my heart melt. He fell asleep in my arms.

JM & TOY are definitly realizing on their own, that their Mom (my lovely sister JJ) isn't all she's cracked up to be. My heart breaks for them.

My Dad has me totally irritated! We were talking today, and I told him about ST & Ann. It was really an easy converstation...definitly, the easiest time I've had telling anyone about them. My Dad has ST on such a high ass pedestal, that anyone I ever remotely talk to of the opposite sex is screwed. Dad likes Red, but he's NOT ST, so Dad doesn't like the idea of me talking to Red. Earth to Dad...get over it. ST & I are done, I've came to terms with it...you should to.

More 'phew stories coming shortly, I'm sure.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home