The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gonna Have A Party

Sigh. I don't even know where to start. I am *SO* broke, for the next month...actually, I'm negatively BROKE. Okay...I'm not in the negative technically, but if I ate or something, I would be. I keep reminding myself that if my largest problems in life are financial, I'm doing good. in the grand scheme of life, if this is the brokest (is that a word?) I ever get, I'm doing good. Think of all those people that live off less then $1 a day...right Jo?

I'm going to be VERY busy thru mid August. I have NO choice but to work as much as they will let me. Throw in the normal craziness of my life as of late, plus Mom's surgery (that will be happening 70+ miles from where I sleep usually). Add in that I feel like I can't quit drama, and we have a HUGE project taking place August 7-12.

Of course, now that things seem to be moving in a positive direction, I have NO spare time to date. Oh well. God's plan, God's time. I know, I know.

I have to do some major Red butt kissing tomorrow. I need a husband, he's the perfect candidate. If he'll be my husband, we'd actually have to find time to spend together. I'm talking about drama stuff, of course. ;-)

I should get some sleep...since I am going to work bright & freaking early. Sleep is over-rated. My head is full of everything and nothing. WEEEEEEEE. I didn't nap today. What a shock, that's why I'm overtired and bouncing off walls. Maybe I should go dance for Jo now. She LOVES that.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home