The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Drive

I still don't have a clue what I'm doing regarding this drama club gig. I should make up my mind soon...say...in less then 1.5 hours.

Mom is on my last nerve, and its the 1st day I've seen her since Thursday early AM. I pray that I don't ever have to face the things she does, but if I do, someone just shoot me. I would HATE to burden my family the way she burdens us. That sounds harsh, my Mom isn't a burden, but she just requires lots LOTS LOTS of time, work, care, and patience.

Off to pray, so that hopefully, God will show me what I need to do regarding this drama gig. I want to quit, but W's aren't quitters. I want to take a break, but I'll feel like I'm letting the entire group down.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home