The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

You Do Your Thing

Have faith T. God doesn't give you more then you can handle. I was just playing around on the computer and one of my new favorite songs came on the radio and gave me the little kick in the butt I needed. I'm sure I'll need another nudge tomorrow...but I'm cool for right now.

Drama club was okay tonight. I'm getting a tad annoyed. I'm NOT going to bust my butt on things yet, until 1) we find a husband or 2) we have some type of backup plan. The lady in charge surely isn't the take charge type...just wants the title and credit. I'm way to busy right now to waste time on 5 days worth of skits when we are a male short. ::cough cough Red cough cough::

I want to blog, but my heart is to heavy to get into it right now. The 3 second version...I'm VERY financially stressed, overly concerned with my Mom's upcoming surgery, need to bottle up some patience and energy, and I really want to be loved, to be in love again. (Good thing I love myself!)

Peace, love, and aloe vera to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home