The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

John Deere Green

I love my Mommy, I love my Mommy, oh yes I do.

I love my Daddy, I love my Daddy, oh yes I do.

If it wasn't the middle of the freaking night, I'd make up a dancy dancy for my song.

My Mom just woke everyone out of a dead sleep SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER cause he head hurts. Okay, fine, help Mom. I'm sort of used to being awaken by her at all hours, for whatever reason. After the 5 minutes of madness dies down, Jo & I are sitting on the couch, channel surfing, taking in what just happened, etc.

My Dad comes out of the bedroom to get something (miracle, cause 2 minutes earlier he was barking orders at us...now he can do EVERYTHING himself!) and yells at us to go to bed. Not only to go back to bed NOW, but we need our sleep cause we have lots of work to do today. Kiss my butt, don't yell at me about work I have to do, etc. in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

I'm not a person that can fall asleep easily...AT ALL. Oh joyous day. I hate when my sleep gets messed with...hate it...HATE IT...HATE IT!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home