The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Singin' The Blues

I have a ton o' things I want to blog about...but yeah. Time is my friend, computer time isn't my friend...at least not when I have energy.

Last night was GREAT!!!!!!!! I had a blast! We did a whole lot of nothing. Ry was in from Scranton, PA. He came over, we chilled for about 2 hours. It was SO much fun. Have I mentioned I love him? He's awesome. (Background...Ry came around last summer, out of thin air, as a friend of Jo's. He was around ALL the time. Somewhere in there we all became good friends! March of this year, he moved 10 hours away, to live with his sister.) Then we went to the next town west of us, got some grub and just continue to laugh til I cried and stuff. Ry & I were annoying Jo. We kept calling each other while in the car...yes, the same car.

I really don't have a whole lot to do today...or tomorrow...or Monday...or Tuesday. YAY!!!! Lizzy's grad party is today, I'm going with my parents to make an apperance, if I want to stay, I will and someone can bring me home...but I'm doubting I'll want to stay.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home