The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We Never Change

I'm so tired & sleepy and yet...I'm on this computer. WHY? I wish I knew. Sleep is over-rated or something like that.

GOD'S TIME, GOD'S PLAN!!!!!

This past Saturday, I actually did some more de-ST-izing my room. I still had 2 garbage bags of my stuff he packed up for me the day he dumped me. I had never unpacked them, I think because it was to emotional to think about. Well, I unpacked the bags, tossed lots of stuff, put some away. Some of the stuff, I'm debating on whether to keep or not...LMAO at myself...I'm innocent, I swear... It was not an emotional thing at all. Its so nice to not cry about the situation any more and just being able to look back on the relationship with fondness and happy memories and know I got a life long friend out of the deal! (not saying I won't cry about it again...but I haven't in a LONG time. There is a HUGE difference about crying/whining about being single vs crying over ST)

Softball sucked tonight for a variety of reasons...people played like sugar, people had attitudes, tension so thick it could be cut with a knife.

David's Friends tomorrow...I don't know if I have the time to go...work and mom are much higher priorities...but I don't know. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

GOD'S TIME, GOD'S PLAN!!!!!!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home