The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Take Me Back

It seems like the past 30 hours of my life have been LONGER then the past 10 years.

Mom's surgery went decent. She's currently in ICU, but basically as a precaution. The Dr wasn't able to do everything he would have liked, because it was to risky.

Jo & I did get to go to the fair/concert like we wanted. We had a nice time and the bands were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The Afters, Sanctus Real, Mercy Me)

I'm beat. Tomorrow, I get to clean out my car, because its trashed from JM & TOY and now today...Jo & I, do housework, take care of the farm type stuff (animals, plants, flowers, trees, vegetables), go see Mom, go to softball, and oh yeah...I'm on vacation...REST. Yeah...RIGHT.

In theory, I'll go into more details about Mom & the fair/concert later...but I'm so busy lately.

Remember J-E-S-U-S loves YOU!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home