The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Pretty Maids

If things are going as planned my Mom's surgery began about 30 minutes ago. We were told anywhere from 4-10 hours. Jo & I are heading down to the hospital shortly. I slept for crap last night.

Got an email from my Gma W last night, she seems irritated or something that my Dad told her not to go to the hospital. (its a 3 hour drive for her) Everyone that is offering help TODAY better be ready to HELP in a few weeks when we'll really need it.

Last night, which Jo & I were planning on doing 100% of nothing, didn't turn out like that. We ended up on a small (just over 2 hours) road trip to help out a family member. She's lucky she's one of my favorites! :-)

Peace, love , and lots of non-exsistant energy for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home