The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Rocky Top

So, 27 minutes ago, I told my friends I was getting ready for bed in 18 minutes. Here I am, at the computer, crying. I spent the great majority of last night in a panic attack, and same with my nap today. I just do not want to sleep again, if I'm going to have another attack. I've had to many lately. The thing that just pisses me off, is I know its so related to $$ or lack thereof...could be related to Mom's issues lately, but I don't think so.

In the grand scheme of my mental health, I know I'm doing well. I keep trying to tell myself that. I'm not medicated (11 months free), I'm not in therapy (7 months free) and for that, I'm proud of ME. I've came a long way. I know I'm not perfect, (at least, my mental health isn't perfect...cause we know I *am* perfect!) but for the majority I can deal with me...and when I can't...that's what my friends are for.

Sleep. T. Now.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home