The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 18, 2005

For All We Know

Mom is still in the hospital, but doing much better! Day 8 and she got moved to the rehab floor today. Right now, the educated guess is going to be 10-14 days of hospital rehab...but that is if she stays healthy, seizure free, heart problem free, etc.

Work was a PITA today. Blondie is so lucky I like her! She screwed her knee up again BAD. So I did all her running around the office all morning. I know how to do her stuff, but I don't do it often, so I'm slower then her. At least, she was in the office, to sit and her desk and do some work I brought to her. Hopefully she won't have to have surgery again...her last surgery was rough on her.

Drama club met tonight. I think the VBS skits are going to come together. Pastor is playing my husband. Weird. A tad uncomfortable. Hilarious!!!!!

I'm sad & annoyingly bummed out. Jo & I are playing in a softball tournament the end of the month, with our old Church. Dad decides TODAY that he's going to his 30th HS reunion. I have my own silly issues about playing (any time!) without my Dad there. I know this reunion is a big deal, but he knew about it MONTHS ago and decided TODAY to go. Oh well. More outside my social phobic box.

I still don't have a clue what's going on this weekend, regarding the tournament/camping. Guess I should get it figured out.

SML & I had a good time at the fireworks last night. We actually were quiet far from the fireworks, at the HS softball field. Wasn't the plan, but it worked out! Tons of ROOM, very few people, and it didn't take forever to get out of the parking lot. YAY for no crowds!

I feel like lately my posts are the posts that never end. They go on & on my friends. Some people started posting them and they'll continue posting them forever...just because this is the post that never ends...They go on & on my friends.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home