The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 25, 2005

On The Verge

Once again, so much to post...so little time. I need to be out the door in 15 minutes for drama club.

Last night, I saw Wedding Crashers. One of the best, funniest movies I've seen in a LONG time. One I'll be purchasing when its released on DVD. I might be going to see Bad News Bears & Charlie & the Choc Factory this week...at the drive in. Awesome! In my free time.

I double booked myself on Saturday AND on Sunday. Saturday has been resolved basically. Sunday, I'll make my decision on Sunday probably. Plus, I have to turn down Buick Open tickets. Yes, I'm a nerd and would go watch a PGA tournament if I had time.

I left work today, with a sugary migraine. Its better...now its just a really sugary headache.

The word is Mom is coming home TOMORROW. I'm excited & nervous. Its my Mom, so that's subject to change, of course.

Peace, love, and good drugs to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home