The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Somebody's Someone

I had a great time at the softball tournament this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! All turned out much better then I thought it was going to. Spent lots of time with Thick & Mell, part of my David's Friends group. I'm really getting to know them as people, and since those are the 2 of the 3 that I know the least, its so cool.

Today was Church, with a luncheon afterwards. Jo was being Jo, and chose to not go to the luncheon. So, I chilled with more of my David's Friends...mainly, Lizzy, Thick, Red, and I. Red's sisters were around also, but not that much. Seriously, Lizzy better back off! :-D I have good reason to believe that Lizzy is after Red. ERRRRRRRR. Things are going well there right now...I don't need her messing it up.

I want to go to Church tonight, at the campgrounds...but we shall see. I don't know what everyone else is doing yet.

Mom is still in the hospital. Today is day 13.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home