The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Tequilla Talkin'

My Dad is on my last sugaring nerve right now!!!!!!! My head is hurting still, and in general, I just feel really SUGARY!

I'm a huge creature of habit, routine, systems, whatever you want to call it. This one routine of mine though...is actually according to every headcase person I ever saw, important. My bedtime routine. I have a VERY difficult time sleeping (at night) so its important I keep a routine as much as possible. I wasn't feeling good, so I shut off the TV and was getting ready for bed. Well, I'm taking my bath, and my sister comes up stairs and tells me that my Dad needs me. ERRRRRRRRRRR. So not only, do I have to do more housework (at 22:15!), I don't feel good, and my bedtime routine is sugared...meaning I have to start my bedtime routine over. ANNOYED.

Mom is leaving the hospital at 14:00 tomorrow. Dad's taking the rest of the week off work. I think he's nervous about Mom coming home, the way he's barking orders at us about stuff that doesn't matter.

Its days like these, that I'm ready to tell SML let's get married tomorrow, just so I don't have to live here and deal with these people all the time...but then I'd have to deal with SML all the time. Don't know which is the lesser of the 2 evils. :-)

I'm doing a lot better about using sugar as my negative word. Started at the Church campgrounds over the weekend, now lets just hope I can keep it up.

Drama practice was nearly 2 hours tonight...could have been much shorter if some people would screw around less...but those darn 37 year olds! I'm feeling more confident that we will be able to stumble our way thru VBS.

I was going to stay at Gma's tomorrow since there is no softball, drama, etc...but Mom comes home and I think I should be here. Hmmmm.

I got an email earlier today from ST, telling me that the Detroit Red Wings released Darian Hatcher, Ray Whitney, and Darren McCarty. I knew it was very possible with the new salary cap. I haven't read/heard it from a real source yet...I need to make sure ST's not just trying to mess with me. I'm *so* terrible sadden to see McCarty leave, he might not have been the best player (McCarty on the break away...) but he was SO easy on the eyes. I'm holding out hope he gets picked up somewhere! If he doesn't I guess I'm going to become a Grinder groupie.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home