The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Dig Everything

My passing out for the night didn't happen like I wanted it to! I passed out at about 18:45, but woke up just before 01:00. So...I wasted an evening sleeping and am up during the middle of the night. Ahhhhhh. I try my sleep when I'm tired/can gig, but it just messes stuff up. What I wouldn't give to be normal...but what is normal?

I was just thinking, my house seems to be in a the calm before the storm. My house's attitude, stress, etc. is VERY MUCH based on how Mom is. Mom, in the grand scheme of things, has been doing well for awhile now. She's been basically in this world for about a month. I know it won't stay calm forever, I just wish I would allow myself to enjoy it more. I don't allow myself to, I'm to busy thinking about when/how bad things will be when we hit another bad spell. Have faith, T.

Tomorrow (actually today now) is David's Friends. I'm so silly. I look forward to it all the time, but lately because I know it means, I'll actually get to see Red for at least, an hour. He leaves for school in less than a month now. :-( What am I going to do? Oh yeah...stop thinking about it! It doesn't matter...plus, its only about 5 hours from MI to IL. God's time...God's plan, but free will is a real bitch sometimes.

I'm hungry. I think that means I should try to go back to sleep. Its not a good idea to eat in the middle of the night...especially when I want heavy fattening food.

Peace, love, and silliness to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home