The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Days That End In Y

I had the strangest dream last night. Of course, now the details are foggy. I ran into M & JV (ST's former roommates), we were talking and having a good time. Then, they just started bashing ST like crazy. The dream really didn't have much to do with ST, just him getting dissed by one of his best friends. Interesting.

The next few weeks (thru mid September) are going to be rough on me emotionally. I'll rant about it more as it happens, I'm sure. There are 4 things coming up, that I know have the potential to just knock my strange brain around some. They all involve me being single...while its been fun, and has its advantages...it does have its disadvantages. My life, my blog. 4 things...Woodward Cruise, Labor Day Weekend, Red leaving, Roe's wedding.

I have *so* much I need to do right now, tonight, before I go to bed...but I just don't feel like it. Last softball gig of the year is tomorrow...unless I play fall ball. Anyone playing? Anyone need a chick to play?

T out.

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 29, 2005 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you called yourself a 'chick' that entertains me! Remember Jesus & I love you!

 
At Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:03:00 PM, Blogger T said...

How sweet...my sister & Jesus love me. :-) I know other people love me too. I'll leave it at that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home