The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Boy Is Mine

ST is silly. He sent me an email yesterday at about 08:30, that simply said "McCarty is a flamer" (regarding my favorite hockey player, Darren McCarty). I have NO idea what that's about, where it came from...but it was a laugh I needed.

Dad's been bugging for the computer. Neither of us want to deal with Mom/house stuff. We are in for a long night. I'm napping soon. (Like when Dad really kicks me off the computer) Mom is doing VERY well!

Nothing new on the Red front. I'm still gathering my thoughts.

I'm going to be so insanely busy for the next week. My family is coming over Sunday (during my free 3 hours) to celebrate my Grandma's (not the one that's always here) birthday. When am I going to do my laundry? The things that stress me out.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home