The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Redneck Yacht Club

Shocking news to report...

I'm TIRED! Its the story of my life lately. Oh well, I live to talk about it.

In other news...

I got to hang out with my girls (Roe, Shell, & Butt) last night. It sucks that it was a funeral that got us together. The plan (minus Roe, plus some others) is to go bar-hopping this weekend. Yay. I haven't been out with my girls in awhile. I'm excited.

I'm putting a semi-conscience effort into losing weight. I'm drinking TONS of water, and VERY little soda. That's a HUGE change for me. Now, the problem is...TONS of water + overactive bladder = not cool! Is it possible to drink so much water that I feel like I'm going to throw up?

David's Friends is tonight. :-) No David's Friends next week, cause of VBS. Next week, I'm going to be SLAMMED. Starting 8/6 at 10:00 until 8/12 at 21:00...I'm booked SOLID. Joy! I don't have a clue how I'm going to get my 10 flex hours in, how I'm going to eat dinner or sleep...but hey, its all good. Shall be tiring (but I'm always tired, so it doesn't matter), fun, interesting, and challenging!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home