The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Don't Take The Girl

Stolen from Tuesday Girl

What I was doing 10 years ago:  Playing my last summer of youth softball, about to start my junior year of high school.

5 years ago: 
ST & I had just gotten engaged.  I was working at Meijer.

Yesterday:  Went to Church, Mom-sat, and just was crappy.

5 snacks I enjoy:

Pretzels
Popcorn (as long as I can floss my teeth ASAP!)
Skittles
Ice cream
Graham crackers

5 songs I know all of the words to:
The Dance by Garth Brooks
Shameless by Garth Brooks
Everywhere by Tim McGraw
Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me

5 things I would do with $100 million:
Buy myself a big house, just for ME!
Pay off my parent's house
Buy JJ a reasonable house & car
Buy Jo a life.  :-)
Travel to Ireland
...and since buying Jo a life doesn't really count...
Buy my Gma a small life house/condo.



5 locations I would like to run away to:
Ireland
Germany
Hawaii
Costa Rica
New Zealand

5 things I like doing:
Watch hockey
Play softball
Sleep
Eat
Play euchre


5 bad habits I have:
Eating to much
Not exercising enough
Giving my opinion when others don't want it
Being bossy
Biting my nails



5 things I would never wear:
NEVER SAY NEVER!


5 TV shows I like:
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Sports Center
Real World
Good Morning America
Wings


5 biggest joys of the moment:
softball
David's Friends
My friends
My nephews
Hehehe :-)  A girl can't give away ALL her secrets

5 favorite toys:
Computer
Camera
Phone
All my scrapbooking gadgets!
and again...a girl can't give away ALL her secrets.  ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home