The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Your Song

Normally, when I'm mad/sad/upset about something I wait awhile before blogging about it. Also, I said I'm keeping a lot of Red related things off here, to protect myself.

Toss both of those ideas out the window RIGHT NOW!

I cried (and will cry more later, I'm sure) about Red tonight. I know I cry often & easy...but it still sucks. It will pass, things will get better...but in the mean time, it SUCKS. Once I'm done blogging about it here, I'm going to hide in my room, with my friend God, my favorite book, The Bible, and read & pray for awhile...then I'm going to compose a letter (the old fashion paper & pen kind) to Red. Chances of me ever giving him the letter are slim to none, but in theory, it will make me feel better...cause right now I feel like SUGAR.

Shortest version possible...After David's Friends, Red had a slight attitude but I thought it was in jest. Jo & I were pulling out of the parking lot (we were in a hurry!) & Red was playing around with David. We waved. Then I said "Red, we weren't waving at you. We were waving at David." Red got MAD. Said a few things under his breathe as he walked away. I pulled up next to him and he said "Just be happy, I'm the kind of person that lets things go." Blah blah blah. ERRRRRRRRR. Now mind you, we were messing around the entire night him calling me selfish/self-centered and me calling him a techno-geek. (I just don't see the need for 2 monitors for 1 computer) I think I know why he's mad....cause I picked & picked. I know I do that, I don't know why.

So, driving home, I called the male that knows & understands me better then anyone in this world...ST. It was nice to hear his voice, for him to basically say nothing, but somehow, he made me feel like things would be okay. I let him hear me cry (over someone else!), without trying to act tough, hide it. I've got a friend in him. YAY!

Now, remember...I'm staying single FOREVER & boys suck.

I need to eat dinner still, and work out. Riggggghhht.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home